Sunday, October 12, 2008

Studio Update

The ceilings are finished being power washed. It took a whole week to complete and the construction crew is now on to new chores, such as scraping paint from the cement floors. Isn't it a beauty!?


Framing may start tomorrow. It was delayed because of the ceiling and I am still making last minute decisions... where power outlets need to go, door placement, floor treatment, wall treatment... etc.

At the same time, I just took on a nice sized shoot for Cactus Communications this week... AND I'm prepping for a trip to NYC next week to meet with some art directors with an updated portfolio set that I have yet to print updates...uh.... when? Lots to do, but I'm thankful to Cactus for keeping me busy the week before I go! Thanks Matt!

I'm so happy to have had a great vacation last week!

No comments: