Monday, October 20, 2008

Smooth Moves



If you want to shoot with the big boys, you have to learn all the smooth moves. Here I demonstrate two master yoga shooting positions that have taken me many hours of practicing in front of the mirror to polish to this level of skill... obviously. Actually, I think my wing-man Randall is trying to show me just how uncool I look with these great behind the scenes shots... ha ha. Well, here - Randall demonstrates HIS coolness factor sporting matching super hero shirt and hard hat. That's the way we roll, people!


It's been a really busy week with two large ad jobs and an editorial shoot. I'm wiped out and operating on my last ounce of energy to get a few things in line before I fly to NYC tomorrow for some meetings with art directors and photo editors. I'm also prepping the launch of my new website, BryceBoyer.com. I think I've averaged 5-6 hours of sleep this week and mostly worked between the shut-eye. I'm glad my wife and kids will be in NYC with me to enjoy some time in Central Park with the leaves changing colors. I can't wait!

Before I go, I'd like to give a shout out to Matt Chiabotti and Danielle Bryan of Cactus Marketing Communications who has been such an incredible client. Cactus took home 15 awards from this year's ADCD annual show... they are clearly one of Denver's best, and an honor to work with. We shot 4 models in 7 locations in two days. I'll post pix when I they become unclassified.

No comments: