Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A historic night!

Whether or not you voted for Obama, I think you would agree with me that he gave a moving speech tonight accepting the tough task of being our next president. Personally, I think he brings so much hope- optimism needed in our country and around the world.

The eyes of people watching this event around the country said so much. I was especially moved by the healing he has brought to our country's racial wounds. I hope I have the honor of photographing him someday.

I haven't photographed Oboma (YET), but I did get the opportunity to photograph Mark Udall for 5280 Magazine. Mark Udall just won the seat to be our next Colorado senator. I found Mr. Udall to be gracious and a gentleman. Congratulations Udall!


Art Director: Mike Leister
Photo Editor: Steffanie Woodward

No comments: