Thursday, November 13, 2008

Absolute Finish

I'd like to give a quick shout out to Brad and his crew from Absolute Finish. These guys have worked through the days and nights of the past week on the interior perimeter walls of the new studio. I brought these guys in because they've done a great job on some painting jobs for me in the past and I knew I could trust them to get a gargantuan job done quickly.










The job has been challenging because we are trying some experimental finishes. I want a lot of cement and metal in the new studio... we have been sampling and testing a lot of ideas that leave the product manufactures scratching their heads. We are almost through and the plumbing is being installed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that light! I can't wait to come see it when it's done.

Bryce Boyer Photography said...

Thanks Alese! I can't wait either. We'll have a big party for sure!