Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Special Olympics and Denver Bronco Heroes


I had the honor of photographing some incredible Special Olympics kids with some genuine Denver Bronco's players in August. The Billboards have been strategically popping up right next to Invesco Field.

I was really thrilled that the three Denver Broncos were true gentlemen. On AND off camera alike, they were playing with the kids around the studio. I can report from the other side of the camera that this was more than just a photo-opp for these guys.

In addition, I'm lucky to get 15 minutes with a Bronco when I shoot for Sports Illustrated, but these guys hung out for hours laughing and boosting the egos of the kids. I truly believe all the kids left the studio beaming and feeling like a hero.



Broncos: DJ Williams, Andra Davis, and Darrell Reid

Agency: Pure
Creative Director: Gregg Bergan
Art Director: Jerry Stafford
Account Exec: Eric Espinoza

1 comment:

The Filler Gang said...

Bryce,
Those are great! It is also nice to know that those guys are good guys. That is something those kids will ne talking about forever. My cousin is a special child and she met a real cowboy at the rodeo and that is all she talked about for many many years! Love the shots!