Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crocs CEO Ron Snyder for Inc Magazine



Inc Magazine's Kate called on me to photograph Ron Snyder the CEO of Crocs.  Do you ever have one conversation with someone and just know they are a great person?  That's how I felt when I got off the phone with Kate.  That same vibe flowed to the end of the job.  Thanks Kate for being so cool!

Despite the location being very boring and corporate, we made the mag happy with two options shot in about 5 minutes with a very busy guy.  In and out... I used to work for this great photographer Steve Seeger who called it "combat photography."




Production stills by my assistant Randall:


Nice picture of my butt and our usual cart of stuff.

This is the challenge: Isolate the subject and light the shot in a way that doesn't say corporate headquarters, USA.

No comments: