Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Shoot



This year is quickly coming to an end! If my blog posts are sparse, that means I'm crazy busy and that's a good thing! Don't think I don't love you for checking out my blog!

This year came to a close with some terrific jobs and wonderful clients. Forgive me for not keeping my blog updated. But when it comes to the end of a long day I have a choice to make: blog or be a good dad and husband - it's a no brainer; my family will always get my attention over my blog.

Anyhow, here's a quick still from a "behind the scenes" video of a recent shoot. I can't post details until later, but I just wanted to say how much I'm loving the studio's new Hasselblad P45 system! Lots of pixels to push around.

Here, we are shooting with a full digital lab in the Village Blackout Tent. On a bright sunny day in the snow, it would have been impossible to see a computer screen. In the tent, the art director and I can examine every pixel as we shoot and my digital tech can alert me to any issues that might come up.


2 comments:

Jeff Nelson said...

Good stuff Bryce!... Love the footprints.

tim king said...

Cool stuff man! Interesting to see your "behind the scenes" stuff!

I'm not an advertising photographer but you've really got some good lifestyle stuff - love to see more.

Hope all's well.