Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One for the Book... or three.


The busier I get, the harder it is to shoot for my book/portfolio.  Sometimes I miss the days of struggling to get work... I had so much time to shoot for fun.

Last year, I scouted and incredible Euro looking roof-top-pool near downtown Denver and  I knew I would have to shoot something fun for my book when the weather warmed up.  I picked two of my favorite models I had worked with over the last year, booked one of my favorite stylists (Nicky Lee), and we set a date to shoot for all of our books.


Of course, three important things came up that day and almost canceled our shoot, but I plowed through.  I believe that as a photographer, I must keep reinventing myself and shooting for the pure joy of it.

Thank you Nicky, Anjelica, and Alexandria!

No comments: